Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In His presence

I love His presence. There’s a lot of things that happen to me when I’m in His presence, for example:
  • I immediately have a greater awareness that He is real and He is “always with me” 
  • I am less concerned with my life and ideals, and more with what He wants to do in this world, everything is put into perspective
I tend to “feel” His presence, both in my emotions and body, for example:
  • Usually I feel humbled pretty quickly, which then turns to affection, almost like soft praise, because at first I realize that GOD is with me, then I realize that He is here because He loves me, and wants me to know Him - it’s like a date
  • Then comes the sweet love, the melting of my heart and I tend to forget about where I am and who’s around me (if any). When it’s just the two of us I tend to start giggling or something, like a little 5 year old girl. I can’t help it, He just makes me feel really good - like He has everything under control and I have nothing to worry about. 
Still after His presence has left, I can feel the consequences of being with Him, for example:
  • I feel all clean and fresh, like I’ve just taken a nice shower
  • I feel strengthened and ready to move mountains
Have you ever told Him what it feels like for you when you are in His presence? Try it, jus tell Him how He makes you feel. Relationship stuff 101: when you love someone, and they do something that really just chings your bells, you tell them because it reinforces that you enjoy it when they are around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment