Friday, August 27, 2010

Knee Healed!

Random picture from previous outreach

Testimony from Lacey, serving at OM USA.

Last Week I was riding my bike around a local track, and I saw a lady walking.  She had a slight unevenness to her walk.  As I looked at her, I heard the Lord say that she had a knee problem.  I felt the need to go pray for her, but I saw that she was on the phone so I circled the track a few times so that I wouldn’t interrupt her.  After making a third circle around the track and seeing that she was still on the phone, I decided to take a leap and ask her, “Do you have a knee problem?”  With a stunned look on her face she said “Yes and a foot problem too”.  After she gave me permission to pray for her, she and I both invited the presence of the Holy Spirit to come and heal her foot and knee all while her friend was still on the other end of the phone listening.  I felt the presence of the Lord all over her and asked if her knee felt any different.  With an excited look on her face she said “Yes, it is better”.   I asked her to do something that she couldn’t do before so she bent her knee up and down saying over and over how good it felt.  She left me with an encouraging word and walked off with a sense of joy about what the Lord had done.  As we parted she yelled, “Thank you so much.  My knee is better!”

“Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.” Matt 10:8

No comments:

Post a Comment